Lynchburg, VA Pothole Repair Contractor
U.S. Pave in Lynchburg, VA is a nationally recognized pothole repair contractor. Our “right size” asphalt pothole repair saves you money over other pothole repair services, as we will patch the small potholes other services won’t. Many services need to charge you for a large crew to fix a small hole, so they’d lose money. We don’t mind, big or small, our right size repair fits all.
The benefits we offer:
- Cost-effective early repair before a minor pothole becomes a major problem.
- High-quality, durable repair that will stand the test of time and traffic.
- No seams finish.
We have the personnel and equipment to handle small as well as big potholes. Depending on whom you ask, there are at least five methods of pothole repair that use various materials:
- Throw & Go — Although this method sounds carefree, it is the quickest and least expensive. This process is best for busy parking lots because the technicians shovel the asphalt in, taps it down with a shovel and lets traffic do the rest.
- Throw & Roll — The pothole is filled to 1/8 or 1/4 of an inch above the surface, then the vehicle rolls over it, or a compactor tamps it down.
- Semi-Permanent Procedure — With this process, the hole is cleared, chiseled and squared to create a sound footing for the patch. The hole is filled, tamped down (usually with a vibratory plate compactor or single-drum compactor), more added to ensure it is stable and tamped again.
- Spray Injection — This is a process used to repair potholes by clearing the hole, spraying a binding agent into the hole, and then spraying the new asphalt into the hole to fill it. There is no tamping necessary with spray injection.
- Infrared Pothole Repair — The Infrared Road Repair (IRR) is a new technology whose use is growing rapidly. This process is complex and requires pavement professionals to apply it. This is by far the most expensive but also the longest-lasting.
U.S. Pave will discuss each method with the client to ensure you get the correct fix for your budget.
Campbell County Pothole Repair Service
Wherever you are in the U.S., potholes are a problem. Every year in the U.S., nearly 240 million vehicles put almost 3 trillion miles on the pavement. No wonder potholes are so prevalent. In Campbell County, contact the professionals at U.S. Pave to patch your parking lot potholes or driveway disasters.