Commercial Asphalt Paving Company In West Palm Beach, Florida
Focused On Providing Quality, We Are One Of The Leading Asphalt Paving Companies
U.S. Pave offers expert paving services to commercial, industrial, multi-residential, and municipal customers throughout the West Palm Beach area. We provide solutions for asphalt, concrete, parking lots, EV charging stations, and more. Whether you’re looking for a reliable contractor to help with your new installation or you need a go-to company for your maintenance and repair needs, U.S. Pave can help.
We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service and thoughtfully customized solutions. Every project is unique, and we give our customers ample time and attention to ensure that we’re delivering the best solution for their needs.
Parking Lot Services
West Palm Beach parking lots require a great deal of care and maintenance. The county saw over 8.2 million visitors in 2019 alone, resulting in a great amount of wear and tear on its parking lots. It’s important to schedule regular maintenance and prompt repairs to keep your lots in the best shape possible. Sealcoating, for example, can extend the life of your parking lot by up to 50%. At U.S. Pave, we offer a full range of parking lot services, including:
- Line Striping: We offer line design, precise layout, and restriping.
- Sealcoating: Using coal tar pitch or asphalt emulsion, we can sealcoat your parking lot to provide added protection against the blistering Florida sun, water seepage, petroleum spills, and more. Sealcoat one year after paving and every two to three years thereafter.
- Maintenance : We offer routine maintenance, including asphalt patching and crack sealing.
- Resurfacing: Resurfacing adds a new layer of asphalt over the old, extending the life of your lot until you decide to excavate and replace it.
- Repair: We repair potholes, curbs, sidewalks, pavers, and even signage.
Concrete offers the strength and durability you need in an area like West Palm Beach that can experience tornadoes, hurricanes, and severe storms. We offer comprehensive concrete services, including:
- Installation : We can install concrete curbs, gutters, dock and dumpster pads, walls, ramps, and more. Our team offers detailed estimates and timely scheduling.
- Repair: Our expert repair services help you address cracks, holes, and other surface damage that can compromise the strength and lifespan of your concrete installation.
- Maintenance: We provide routine maintenance for building foundations, sidewalks, driveway approaches, ADA-compliant access ramps, and more.
- Flatwork: We offer a full range of flatwork services, including flat finishes and stamped or molded surfaces. Our concrete specialists are experts at mixing the right aggregates and providing rapid delivery for the optimal finish.
We offer a complete range of services for any type of asphalt paving. The West Palm Beach heat can put a great deal of strain on asphalt. With average highs in the 80s and 90s from April through November, this area needs asphalt experts who can provide durable, quality solutions. Our West Palm Beach asphalt services include:
- Patching and Repair: Over time, all asphalt will begin to crack and crumble. We use a tack coat covered with new asphalt to repair problem areas. Our team responds to repair requests within 24 hours.
- New Asphalt Construction: We offer custom paving solutions for everything from light-traffic pathways to high-traffic parking lots.
- Emergency Asphalt Repairs: Large potholes or cracks can present a serious safety hazard in a highly trafficked area. We respond quickly to emergency repair needs.
Catch Basin Installation and Repair
Catch basins offer a convenient way to manage water runoff. We can install concrete catch basins in parking lots that have an area for the water to run off or a place where we can tie into a drain tile. While catch basins are a highly functional solution, they have a limited lifespan without proper maintenance and repair.
Our team at U.S. Pave can provide prompt repair solutions for cracked or damaged catch basins to prevent deterioration and safety hazards.
Flow Line/Curb and Gutter
You’re probably used to seeing curbs and gutters, but you may not know about the complex installation that goes into creating these subtle yet crucial features along the perimeter of parking lots. Most parking lots use the curbs and gutters to create flow lines for water, an essential feature in an area like West Palm Beach, which has frequent rains.
The curb and gutter also serves as a durable boundary around the parking lot to prevent the expansion and deterioration of the pavement. Beneath the visible curb is a barrier that’s about eight inches thick. Proper installation is important for this feature to do its job effectively. You can rely on our experts at U.S. Pave to help you create the strong, lasting construction that you need.
Potholes are more than just frustrating; they can be downright dangerous for drivers. Our experienced paving contractors can handle any pothole problem, regardless of number or size. We offer custom solutions tailored to your individual situation.
While cutting out the pothole and replacing it with hot-mix asphalt provides a functional and immediate solution, this isn’t all we do. We also assess the underlying cause of the pothole so we can provide you with a long-term solution. Many potholes are caused by improper water drainage or poorly sealed cracks. By addressing these problems, we can offer you a long-term solution that will help prevent the formation of new potholes in the future.
EV Charging Station Installation
The state of Florida is second only to California for the total number of electric vehicles (EVs). The state has over 108,700 EVs and around 5,622 charging ports. As this trend continues to grow, the need for functional charging stations will only increase. U.S. Pave offers EV charging station installation services to equip any parking lot to serve customers with EVs more effectively. We offer on-site evaluations to help you determine what type of charging station is best for your needs and how many stations you should install.
If you need one of the services mentioned above, reach out to our team at U.S. Pave today. We’ll set up a free consultation to get you an estimate quickly.
Our Asphalt and Concrete Services in West Palm Beach, Florida:
Catch Basin Repair
Curb and Gutter
Parking Lot Repair
Parking Lot Resurfacing (Overlay)
Asphalt Patching and Repair
Parking Lot Maintenance
Parking Lot Sealcoating
New Asphalt Construction
Emergency Asphalt Repairs
EV Charging Station Installation