Denver Parking Lot Maintenance
Maintaining your asphalt or concrete parking lot is the key to maximizing your return on investment. U.S. Pave Denver provides regular cleaning and sealing to prevent damage from occurring. We routinely check for, identify and correct minor defects if they appear, preventing costly repairs. Both strategies keep your parking lot looking crisp, neat and welcoming.
All parking lots require maintenance due to wear and tear from vehicles, foot traffic and exposure to the elements. As the lot begins to crack or crumble, it can create trip and fall hazards. If water infiltrates under the pavement, you run the risk of potholes and sinkholes. This creates additional liabilities for vehicle damage. By choosing our comprehensive parking lot maintenance plan, you will have peace of mind. Your lot will remain in excellent condition, and your liability will be reduced.
Our preventive maintenance strategy includes regularly sealing parking lot surfaces to protect them from environmental stressors such as water and damage from vehicles and pedestrians. When any corrective measures are needed, our professionals will quickly seal, patch or repair any defects. Our strategy also plans for your business needs, and we work to ensure there is as little disruption to traffic flow as possible.
The types of repairs we offer include:
- Crack sealing. It’s not enough to seal the crack. U.S. Pave Denver will find the cause of the cracking and make sure we repair the problem before sealing the crack.
- Pothole and sinkhole repair. We offer urgent and emergency repairs for potholes and sinkholes, as they create serious safety concerns.
- Catch Basins. If you have a malfunctioning catch basin or need one installed, we can determine the best approach for moving water away from your lot.
- Resurfacing. Problem areas or entire lots can be milled and resurfaced to provide a fresh surface at a lower cost than fully repaving.
- Water drainage issues. We can evaluate your curb and gutter system and provide options to get the water out of the lot and into the storm sewer system where it belongs.
- Faded markings. Inadequate lot striping and signage can create difficult parking and traffic situations. Bright, well-planned striping organizes traffic and increases the safety of your lot. It also provides excellent curb appeal.
Maintenance Costs Less Than Major Repairs
Once any repairs are completed, U.S. Pave Denver will continue to monitor the lot for the appearance of any new problems and to make sure the repaired areas stay that way. To prevent as many future repairs as possible, we offer sealcoating to extend the life of your parking lot. By sealing out water, sunlight and other environmental factors, your pavement is less likely to suffer from cracking and crumbling. Sealcoating is recommended at least every few years, but we can help set up a schedule that works for your business and budget.
Preventive maintenance and minor repairs will cost you less in the long run. When problems are allowed to compound, the structural integrity of the lot may be compromised, requiring complete pavement removal and repaving. Ignoring minor issues can lead to unseen damages that result in potholes, sinkholes or other hazards that expose your business to liability for injury or damage. Preventive measures also extend the life of your parking lot, making your original investment dollars go further.
U.S. Pave Denver understands that your parking lot is the first impression your business makes. Our maintenance services will ensure it makes the right impression every time. Contact us today through our website or call 888-681-9355, and we will create a maintenance plan to protect your investment.