There are few things more beneficial to protecting the life and look of your asphalt or pavement than sealcoating – a technique that works as a type of preventative maintenance, sealing small cracks to prevent water from leaking down into the base material and potentially compromising the foundation underneath.
Sealcoating from U.S. Pave also provides several other benefits:
- Improved appearance
- The sheen of new sealcoating on a parking lot or pavement helps hide and patch small, unsightly cracks, divots, and rough spots, giving it a smoother, cleaner appearance. It also makes the driveway, parking lot, or pavement look darker, and nearly brand new – good news for you or your business.
- Guards against harsh weather
- Extreme heat and sun are some of the biggest threats to asphalt. Extremely hot temperatures soften the asphalt, making it more susceptible to cracking, chipping, scuffing, and damage done by heavy traffic. Sealing asphalt can help reduce exposure to damaging UV rays – and protects against oil, gasoline, and other chemical spills.
- Reduces the need for costly repairs
- Sealcoating helps not only fill cracks and other damage, but also helps to prevent new ones from forming by keeping out damaging moisture, chemicals, and heat. All of this slows asphalt deterioration, extending the life of your pavement by up to 50% and saving you big money in terms of pricey asphalt repairs down the line.
For more information on protecting your asphalt, consider US Pave. Our professional team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality asphalt and concrete repair solutions, on time and on budget. Call today for a free estimate!
Posted on behalf of
U.S. Pave is a full-service paving maintenance and installation company serving all of Florida with Parking Lot Maintenance, New Asphalt Construction, Asphalt Patching and Repair, Parking Lot Crack Repair, Pothole Repair, Parking Lot Resurfacing (Overlay), Parking Lot Sealcoating or Resealing, Concrete Maintenance, Concrete Flatwork, Concrete Car Stops, Flow line / Curb & Gutter, Trip-hazard Removal/Grinding, Parking Lot Striping, Signage, Bollards, ADA Compliance and Upgrades, Catch Basins, Sweeping and Porter Services.
Whether you’re in need of a small repair or a new construction project, U.S. Pave's dedicated team has you covered.
For more information on our services contact us today at (954) 210-7481.